Passion for Pink.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Theme Thursday"

Today, over at Southern Whimsy, KD is hosting "Themed Thurday". Today's theme is blue transferware and being that my kitchen is all blue and white, I thought I'd display some of my blue plates! Be sure and visit KD; he taste and decor is just beautiful!! Above is a photo of my blue amd white plates displayed on my wainscott walls This is my collection of my sweet little floral blue and white cups and saucers This blue and white pitcher is also part of the collection Just a view of the blue and white theme going into my foyer

9 comments:

Barb @ GritsandGlamour said...

I love your kitchen! Those square plates are original, and I am drawn to square plates for some reason. I just found your blog, and I will be back. Thanks for sharing...Blessings, Barb

Kim Chalfant said...

Love your kitchen & your collection of blue and white. I have blue & white transferware collection in my kitchen as well. But my kitchen doesn't look as nice as yours. Someday. A girl can dream.

Kim

Diane said...

Your kitchen is beautiful! I love the square plates! ♥ Diane

Lou Lou said...

Your kitchen is gorgeous! I love the pitcher and the square plates. I just can't wait to have my own house to decorate someday!

Melody said...

So pretty. My mom has a beautiful collection of blue and white...and trust me I'm always hounding her that I want it. I'm hoping that she tires of it soon...but then again I've been saying it for 8 years. lol

xinex said...

Love your blue and white theme going in the kitchen and love those square plates!...Christine

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Your kitchen is so pretty and the blue transferware is just perfect for the space! Beautiful! ~Rhonda :)

CarolinaGirl said...

I love everything about your house! You need to check out this website
http://www.bluecalico.com/store/welcome

Preppy Little Dress said...

LOVE...LOVE...LOVE your Blue & White decor!!