Passion for Pink.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Ideal PINK Bedroom!!

Living with 3 boys and 1 "Mr. Honey", I'm constantly outnumbered. I try to make our home as cozy, warm and inviting as possible, with a girly touch! "Mr. Honey" will only compromise so much..... If I could decorate the bedroom however I wanted, these photo's are exactly what I'd pick. The PINK FRIDGE (shown above) would be in our room, constantly stocked with all my favorite goodies and I wouldn't have to leave the room!

I'd have that PINK FLORAL COUCH so my girlfriends could come over and and just lounge while I'm lounging in my bed! We'd have the PINK FRIDGE right there in the room, stocked with all of our favorite "guilty pleasures" and our cold pitcher of Mojitos. The white wicker table would always have FRESH PINK FLOWERS.

This ideal bedroom wouldn't be complete without this perfect PINK PRINCESS BED,PINK DRESSER, PINK, SATIN 600 COUNT SHEETS, PINK FLORAL PILLOWS, and a LAMP WITH A SWEET PINK SHADE! Like I aways say, "A girl can always dream............"(dream in pink!!)

9 comments:

Holly said...

Awwww. I love it :)

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Love the pink way you think! I so love pink but my new home is mostly wine and cream sooo. .ya work with what your given. Stop by for a visit.

tickledpink said...

I love the bed and dresser! You always find the greatest things in pink! Great job and keep them coming!:)

The Mrs. said...

Good Lord I love everything! I am so glad I am having a girl to pink and priss up!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Totally agree!

CarolinaGirl said...

I'm home!!!!! That is what Heaven will look like-PINK

Couture de Papier said...

Oh Wow I would never get out of bed..Heaven!

Karen said...

I am so with you!! I think it's a "Mom of all boys" kind of a thing. Now that I am an empty nester - I'm making up my own little retreat in our upstairs bonus room, and can't wait for it to be finished.
Loved your pics! Wouldn't it be just fabulous to cuddle up in that bed with a nice cup of tea and a good book? Golly!
Thanks for sharing! Karen

kayleeg2005 said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
WE TOTALLY RULE THE HOUSE, WERE THE ONLY WOMAN! I SHOULD KNOW I HAVE 3 SONS AND A HUBBY! WE SHALL HAVE WHATEVER WE DEMAND! LOL!