Passion for Pink.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE!!

I sure hope everyone had a wonderful, festive and safe New Year's Eve! I've taken a little break from blogging while my Mom has been sick. A great, therapeutic distraction has been reading all those incredible blogs out there!
I used to just limit myself to the "interior design" blogs, but have discovered soooo many other amazing blogs; the sweet "Newlywed" blogs with the gorgeous young brides venturing out into their new marriage journey, the "Mom" blogs that make me laugh and provide me with all kinds of pointers on raising kids, the "Crafting" blogs that have actually taught me how to make some of the new pink Christmas ornaments on my tree this year, etc., etc.....
WHAT AN INCREDIBLY TALENTED, AMAZING GROUP OF WOMEN YOU ALL ARE!!! THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT READS!!!
On a lighter note, here are my 3 favorite Pink presents "Mr. Honey" so sweetly gave me for Christmas:
Don't know how I ever lived without this!

For the "Pink Domestic Goddess"....

And my very favorite! I wore this out on New Year's Eve. Thanks J.Crew!

4 comments:

suburban prep said...

I love each of your gifts.
I have had two Kitchenaids.
The first one I gave to a sister for her first year anniversary from Cancer treatment and bone marrow transplant. She uses a lot. I bought it when I first got engaged in Feb 1998. I gave it to her in 2002. I got a second one before I gave my sister the first one and it is still going strong. I also bout another sister one as her wedding gift. She just had her third boy (in 3 1/2 yrs) two weeks ago and she used hers to make some baby food when the boys were getting to that age.
Enjoy.
Hope that your mother is doing well.

Always Organizing said...

ooooooooooh, you got the coat! Yay you! It is fab and I'm sure you looked great in it on NYE! Happy New Year :)

tickledpink said...

I LOVE your Christmas presents, and I am really jealous of your pink mixer! I have a plain, boring white one and hope one day to replace it with a pink one! Your husband did a wonderful job! Glad you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year my friend!:)

Lauren said...

I hope everything is okay with your mother. You all have been in my prayers.

I think we are two peas in a pod. I LOVE my pink mixer. I also have those spunky pink cleaning gloves. I don't like to clean, but I do like using the pink gloves. :)

I have enjoyed reading your blog and hope you have a Happy New Year!