Passion for Pink.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Golden Globe Disasters!

We are now deep into the Awards Season, right up until the Academy Awards. To be honest, I mainly watch them just to see who's wearing what. When I first saw Cameron Diaz, I only saw her from the waist up. Her dress, a pink bubble gum color, appeared to be somewhat pretty........until they panned all the way down and I saw the entire dress!! Ugh?! What happened? Somewhere, this dress went wrong. I wouldn't put her on the Worst Dressed List, but aside from the color, I hated it!! Any opinions?????
Dear God! What were you thinking Renee??!!!!! I think she was more attractive as "Bridget Jones"!

7 comments:

Pink Preppy Party Girl said...

I agree totally!

Pink Preppy Party Girl said...

What were they thinking? Seems like they hire people to avoid these mistakes.

tickledpink said...

I totally agree with you on both girls! Renee's was the worst! I mean the top was absolutely transparent! I was suprised Cameron wasn't dressed better! Good calls my friend!:)

kayleeg2005 said...

i really liked renees outfit!
call me crazy, but she has had her wholesome image too long, she needs to perk it up a bit!
i think she looked very sexy, and i admire her for taking that leap!

The Mrs. said...

Good God Renee is scaring me lately! the face she makes in that dress!

Lauren said...

Gosh, you would think they would have prettier dresses to choose?

Cindy ~ My Romantic Home said...

Renee's dress looks like she put it on backyards! Haha!