Passion for Pink.

Monday, January 26, 2009

FRRROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE !

Serendipity 3 is an ice cream parlor in New York City that is the home of the original Frrrozen Hot Chocolate. Locals, celebrities and tourists pack this place just to be able to indulge in this Divine, delectable, chocolaty, sinfully delicious mouthwatering marvel!
While aimlessly wandering through my favorite store, Williams-Sonoma (my 2nd home), I spot an adorable canister that says Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate Mix.......After my heart palpitations subsided, I got myself together and asked the store manager if this was the REAL THING??? IT WAS/IT IS/NO MORE NEW YORK CITY!!! If you are a true chocolate lover and own a blender, RUN to Williams-Sonoma and purchase this heavenly dessert; it will be the best $16.00 you ever spend!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Sunny said...

Honey, now this is speaking my language! You have a passion for things pink - well, lemme tell ya - Sunny has a passion for things chocolate! My thighs don't appreciate it very much but I sure do!

The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle said...

ooooooo that looks divine!

Cindy ~ My Romantic Home said...

Wow, that looks so good! Really good!!!

suburban prep said...

Hubby and I have bought in the past--delicious. Enjoy.
There are at least 2 Serendipity cookbooks.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Why oh why do we not have Williams Sonoma? Do you think they would mail it to me, lol? Just looking at the picture made me drool!

The Mrs. said...

I am a bog fan and must go out an buy it! Going there is fun too though!

PoisonIvy068 said...

yumm that looks delicious!!

Lori said...

Oooh lala!! That looks so yummy!!

Lauren said...

Yum! I have really been craving sweets lately.

Karen said...

I get to New York at least once a year, usually in December. I'll have to make a point to visit Serendipitys. This will be a nice change from the NY style cheesecake we usually get. Well, maybe we can still get cheesecake, too.

ACC-mom said...

Found you through another blogger and I am loving your blog! And, I have been there before and had that drink. yummmy....