Passion for Pink.

Monday, January 12, 2009

"Blue & White For Your Home" I Won!!

I'm a regular visitor on a wonderful blog, My Romantic Home. Cindy, a lovely and very talented decorator, was hosting a give-a-way for an awesome coffee table book, Blue & White For Your Home. My kitchen and entry way are decorated in blue and white, so I really wanted this book! When I awoke this morning, I got the great news.......I WON, YAY!!! Please go visit this amazing site; her taste is just spectacular! My blue and white kitchen
My blue and white window treatments My blue and white foyer (Not everything is pink!!)

8 comments:

Sunny said...

Congrats on your win! I love blue & white too. My bedroom and Mama's house is blue/white. It's very soothing.

texasdaisey said...

Congrats to you. Hope you don't mind me stopping by to see your blog. It is so cute. Enjoyed my visit. Again so happy for your win. Enjoy. Debbie

Lou Lou said...

Your home is beautiful! I thought those were pictures from the book the first time I looked! Congrats!

CarolinaGirl said...

I knew there had to be some blue in there with all those BOYS! It looks beautiful and Thank you so much for my Award;)

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Oooh I love those plates hung on the backsplash in the first pic! I love blue & white -- that's the color combo of my bedroom.

Lauren said...

I need to send my mom over. She loves blue and white too.

Enjoy your week!

Andie said...

LOVE all that blue and white.

Cindy ~ My Romantic Home said...

Your blue and white looks great! I'm really glad I picked your name! It's nice to see the book go to someone who loves blue and white! I just mailed the book off today so hopefully you should have it by the weekend!