Passion for Pink.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beautiful Slipcovers!

I adore anything with a shabby chic look or a fresh, clean cottage look. I'm thinking about having my dining room chairs and living room couch done over in slipcovers. There's a very talented, local designer here in the D.C. area who designs slipcovers, window treatments, etc. and here are some photo's of her work. Her name is Carrie Raphael, and I think she is just amazing!

I thought this would look so sweet in a kitchen or little girl's bedroom

She made both the couch slipcover and the simple, fresh white window treatments. Having all boys, I don't know if white would be such a great color, but I think it looks just beautiful!

4 comments:

Melody said...

So pretty...I love the idea

Susie Harris said...

Very pretty!!! I love that clean crisp look too~

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Wonderful and inviting sofa. It says have a cup of tea and sit for awhile. Sweet room.

Lori said...

Those are gorgeous! I think white is one of the best colors to slipcover with because it is so easy to clean! (as long as they can be washed)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that pink & white checked slipcover!!! I think I might try to do something similar on some little kids chairs we have!