Friday, February 13, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "Mr. Honey"!!
- Just a few reasons why I Love Ya..................................
- you do the dishes almost every night without me asking
- you cook breakfast every day for the boys and get them ready for school so I can get to my job at the crack of dawn
- you put up with my bitchiness "once a month" and still haven't left me
- you always go to the store for my "feminine stuff" even though I know it embarrasses you
- you think I look nice even when I haven't put on a stitch of makeup, have zit medicine on and am wearing my granny nightgown
- you fix everything that breaks and never get mad
- you re-did our entire kitchen all by yourself and saved us THOUSANDS OF BUCKS
- you used all that money and took our family on a wonderful trip
- you let me disappear all day on a Saturday so I can "shop for things we don't need"
- you wear "breathe right strips" every night so I don't have to listen to you snore
- you've coached all 3 boys in every sport they've ever played
- you keep our yard meticulous and keep all my peonies and hydrangeas alive
- you go on field trips with the boys and are always the only man
- you let me decorate every room in our house in "girly colors"
- you watch Real Housewives of OC and The Bachelor with me every week even though I know you hate both shows
- you know my passion for pink and let me buy a pink quilt for our bed
- you religiously change my oil (in 25 degree weather) and rotate my tires
- you love my parents as much as I do
- you plan all of our get-a-ways and do such a fantastic job
- you clean up when the boys get sick because you know it makes me gag
- you are adorable and don't even know it
- you work harder than anyone I know and have instilled that work ethic into our boys
- you let me give away most of your wardrobe to the homeless when we first met
- you let me dress you for every occasion and never complain (when I make you wear the pink tie)
- you are such a good sport when all your buddies tease you about your "girly" house
- you always believe me (or pretend to) when I wear something new and I tell you it's old and was just sitting in the closet
- you never loose your patience, with me or the kids
- you are kind to everyone and never judge
- you sit through the "chick flicks" even though I won't watch James Bond with you and the boys
- i love that you and I have been together all these years and have built such a sweet life together
- i love that you never ever forget a birthday or anniversary
- i love that you have pictures plastered on your office wall of me and the boys
- i love the sound of the garage door opening at the end of the day and you come through the door
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Sunday, February 1, 2009
If Kate Winslet doesn't win the Academy Award for her performance, I'll never go to another movie again..........She's just that good/amazing/brilliant!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Above is the traditional Valentine's Day breakfast I make for the kids every year, thanks to a heart shaped cookie-cutter. I even use it to make them heart shaped sandwiches for their lunch that day!I use my mini muffin pan to make these Mini Devils Food Cup Cakes. A little white frosting (gotta love those cans of frosting!) and a miniature heart cookie cutter for the chocolate hearts on top and that's it; so easy! I've never made these decadent Mini Chocolate Cake Hearts with Chocolate Sauce, but plan on making them this year. Happy Baking Everyone!!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I thought this would look so sweet in a kitchen or little girl's bedroom
She made both the couch slipcover and the simple, fresh white window treatments. Having all boys, I don't know if white would be such a great color, but I think it looks just beautiful!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
Thank You to One Fabulous Mom who so kindly awarded this sweet award to me. She is one amazing gal who never ceases to make me laugh while trying to juggle her busy life with a precious 2 year old boy and 28 weeks pregnant with a baby girl!! Please stop by and pay her a visit, she'll definitely make you smile :) This award has no "rules", so I'd like to pass it on to the following whom I think are truly beautiful!!!! Stop by and visit them :)
Friday, January 9, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I'd have that PINK FLORAL COUCH so my girlfriends could come over and and just lounge while I'm lounging in my bed! We'd have the PINK FRIDGE right there in the room, stocked with all of our favorite "guilty pleasures" and our cold pitcher of Mojitos. The white wicker table would always have FRESH PINK FLOWERS.
This ideal bedroom wouldn't be complete without this perfect PINK PRINCESS BED,PINK DRESSER, PINK, SATIN 600 COUNT SHEETS, PINK FLORAL PILLOWS, and a LAMP WITH A SWEET PINK SHADE! Like I aways say, "A girl can always dream............"(dream in pink!!)
Monday, January 5, 2009
"Eat This Not That". Here are some of the VERY INTERESTING FACTS (that might surprise you!!)
- A Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut has 130 fewer calories than one from Dunkin Donuts!
- Subway Turkey sub has 510 fewer calories than Panera' version!
- At Chipoltle, cut 498 calories by ordering the Chicken Burritto as a "bowl", without the tortilla!
- At Chick-Fil-A, not a single sandwich tops 500 calories!
- A McDonald's Big Mac saves you 220 calories and 18 grams of fat over Burger King's Whopper w/cheese, which has 47 grams of fat!!
- White Chocolate can cause depression while Dark Chocolate can cure it!!
These are only a few of the hundreds of food swaps that can save us all LOTS OF UNWANTED POUNDS! It's like a weight loss coach in your pocket!