Passion for Pink.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Cookie Exchange Invite; "Push Play"!

Click to play Swinging Celebration
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox invite
This Sunday, I'm hosting my very 1st Christmas Cookie Exchange. I decided to use a really cool, FREE company called "Smilebox" to make my invitation. There are literally 100's of different options to choose from! You can either use their music as your background, or download your own music! I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out and all 22 girls that are coming have said how much they enjoyed "playing their invitation". Smilebox also lets you create Christmas cards, birthday cards, ANY KIND OF CARD; it's so much fun. Hit "Play"and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Sunny said...

That was cute! I hope you guys have fun. Speaking of cookies - were mine still fresh and moist or did they get dried out?

Always Organizing said...

So cute! Enjoy the cookie exchange :)

jenniferadams said...

I LOVE Smilebox!