Passion for Pink.

Friday, November 21, 2008

"Lavender Awards Pink"

TGIF Ladies; Happy Friday! I've been following a wonderful, witty blog for a while now, The Lavender Lily, and she has just been awarded this "Uber Amazing Blog" award, which is well deserved! She's incredibly funny, pretty and refreshingly honest; She's just a great, "real girl".This award is given to those blogs that inspire, make you laugh, give great information, or have an amazing design. Much to my surprise and delight, she passed this award on to me. Now I am passing it on to 5 blogs that I feel deserve it as well! The RULES are listed below. Please don't forget to check out The Lavender Lily, you wont be sorry!

Rules of the Award: Put the logo on your blog and/or site, nominate a minimum of 5 blogs, let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog, share some "link love" and link the post back to the person's blog that nominated you. I would like to nominate the following 5:

1. Southern Sugar - a real Southern Sweetheart who loves the south and her family.

2. Always Organizing- The "poster girl" for ORGANIZATION!!

3. The Hyper Homemaker -She puts Martha Stewart to shame! Amazing!!!

4. Adventures of A Southern Newlywed - A newly married southern belle with class and impeccable taste.

5. Gracious Southern Living - Cottage Decorating at it's Best!!

I'm a faithful follower of all these blogs and I hope that you pay a visit to their wonderful sites as well! Each of these 5 blogs offer something different and unique and are beautifully written by5 amazing women. Please visit their sites!

6 comments:

Judy said...

Karen, what an honor and surprise to be given this award, thank you!

I am adding you to my blog roll and also added myself as one of your "followers"....can't wait to keep up with your wonderful little cottage!

Oh, BTW, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the chocolate outfit you featured, I love brown clothing (well, really, anything brown).

Have a wonderful day!
Judy

Southern Sugar said...

So sweet of you to give me the award! I will post a.s.a.p. I love! the pink door, its the perfect shade. ;) Have fun and enjoy your time with your son. You must be so proud. Love the outfit.

Lauren said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for passing on this award!

The Lavender Lily said...

Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful things you said about me and my blog! I'm so flattered! And I love the title of the post -"Lavender Awards Pink" - too cute!

Katie said...

You are SO SWEET!! Thank you for thinking of me. And really, just reading my blog! I'm putting a perma link to your blog in my side bar. Thanks so much!!!

Always Organizing said...

Thank you for the lovely award!!!