Passion for Pink.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Off To College!

I'm leaving tomorrow morning (Oh, it is tomorrow) to go see my sweet son Patrick's first college play! He is a freshman in college and will be performing in Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing" at his college's beautiful, new Performing Arts Center. I'm both EXCITED AND NERVOUS for him but I'm incredibly proud of him for his bravery in taking on Shakespeare!! For those of you familiar with the Disney production of "High School Musical", Patrick had the lead role of Troy last year, his senior year of high school. He's incredibly gifted and talented but this is a whole new terrain for him. His 2 little brothers, Mr. Honey and myself miss him terribly and can't wait to see "our STAR".
Have a wonderful weekend gals!!

3 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by my blog :-) It's so nice to meet you and it looks like we live close by! Awesome!!! :-)

Lori said...

Oh how exciting for your son!
I hope your Mom is doing well, she sounds like a special woman!
Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

JulieM said...

Hope you had a great time watching your son. I just watched my first Kdg. program last night I can't imagine the first college program or play. I know it will be here before I can blink my eyes!