Passion for Pink.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"MaryLou"/"Mom"/"Sugar"

Hi Girls, due to my Mom's doctor's serious concerns, she's going for a biopsy today. She's been putting this off for quite a long time now, but with some prompting from my Dad, my sister and myself, she made the appointment and went. She's our very best friend, a phenomenal Mother, Grandmother "Sugar" to our kids, a wife of 46 years to my Dad, and WE ALL WANT HER AROUND FOR A LONG, LONG, TIME. Results will be back in 7-10 days, and then we go from there!! Please keep her in your prayers as I would sooooo appreciate it :) Thanks a bunch. Warmly, Karen

5 comments:

Holly said...

I will be praying for your mom. BTW I have a Pappaw Sugar :)

Always Organizing said...

I am wishing all the best for your mom and will keep her in my prayers.

tickledpink said...

I will definitely keep your mom in my prayers! I hope she gets good news!

Lauren said...

I am praying for your mom.

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Eva said...

I, too, will be praying for your mom. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words.