Passion for Pink.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shabby Chic Living

This living room is a perfect example of what I eventually want my family room to look like. I will be posting pictures soon of what it looks like now and would welcome any suggestions from those out there in Shabby Chic Land! I love the slip covered, cozy chair and the chandelier that gives a vintage look. I added a picture of an adorable little pink ornament tree that I will be adding to my mantel this Christmas.
I also want to give a shout out to Shabby Rose Cottage, where they are now offering "Design Services"; you simply post your email address and they will contact you, along with sending notifications on sales, new products, advice, etc. Their products are absolutely lovely and I promise you won't be disappointed.
Have a Great Day!!