Passion for Pink.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lovin Me a Pink Couch!!!!

I saw this UNBELIEVABLY PRECIOUS pink couch through a store window yesterday; yes, it stopped me dead in my tracks!!! Ater trying to catch my breath, I had to sit down on the curb so my knee's wouldn't give out. I finally was able to get my composure back. After coming back down to earth, I came to my senses and realized "Mr Honey" would................... Well, I don't even want to think about what "Mr. Honey" would do if he came home to our "girly" haven and saw this devine, breathtaking, exquisite, feminine, amazing, intoxicating, seductive, heart-stopping PINK SOFA........

Like I've said before, a girl can always dream............................

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a beautiful color and and awesome shape!

thepreppyprincess said...

Miss Passion, we adore the pink couch. Absolutely adore it. It looks like it is everything you describe it as being, and more.

Sigh.

tp

tickledpink said...

I absolutely love that pink couch! Yes, one please!

The Mrs. said...

How cuuuute!