Passion for Pink.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Beautiful Dream......

I obviously have insomnia as it's 1:32 am and instead of being in "dreamland" I'm still in "blog land"....Just excited to see my Patrick tomorrow. Anyway, the Money Tree that grows (NOT) in our backyard is presently BARE, but if it had LOTS of money growing on it, I would buy myself this lovely chocolate brown ensemble and wear it proudly to my son's play! Like I ALWAYS say, a girl can always dream.................................... Good Night. Mocha Cream by FabFashion

4 comments:

tickledpink said...

I left something for you on my blog!:) I love that jacket and top! Honestly, I love it all! Good luck to your son on his performance! Can't wait to hear all about it when you come back! Have a good weekend!

Always Organizing said...

Loving the chocolate brown ensemble!!!

Sunny said...

Eeeeewwww guhrl! You got some good taste! if my tree had some growth, I'd be up for that outfit too. Definitely! I'm really excited to be in your cookie swap group. Hope I can get to know you better! Take care!

JulieM said...

I think I just might send this to my husband for my Christmas wish list! Love it all!