Passion for Pink.

Monday, November 10, 2008

All I Want For Christmas!

Mr. Honey re-did our kitchen himself a few years ago and I am thrilled with the results; it has soft, buttery yellow walls, beautiful white cabinets with glass windows, lovely white built-ins, and white appliances........Yes, I only wanted white, not black, not stainless steel, just white....................UNTIL I SAW THIS PINK REFRIGERATOR & PINK STOVE!! Can you say "Love at first Sight/Come to Mama!!!" Besides the fact that 99% of our house exudes "Laura Ashley", I know Mr. Honey would draw the line at a BEAUTIFUL PINK REFRIGERATOR & SWEET PINK STOVE. I suppose a girl can always dream.............

5 comments:

Monogramchick said...

I love that fridge, maybe if you ask really, really nicely Santa will bring it for Christmas :)

Welcome to blog-land!

Southern Sugar said...

I love the pink appliances.
But I'll have to settle for the

Life at the White House said...

love it! i too am addicted to pink....you'll have to check out all of the things on my blog.

glad i found your blog!!!

Dreamer said...

I found your PINK blog through modern eve, and I love it! I'm a huge pink fanatic too, unfortunately, my husband is not. :) I love these appliances.

JulieM said...

Love the pink kitchen! My girls have the pink pottery barn kids kitchen in their room. I always thought it would be fun to have my own pink kitchen :)!! My husband didn't quite agree! I love all your pink fun findings!